Sunday, January 18, 2009

you - me adventures

the strange and -unfortunate- adventures of you and me.
made mostly by mushy head and tsu.

info: me is running away from you. and then you runs away from me.
you is technically tsu.
me is technically mushy head in you's adventured. u___u

"Welcome to the North Pole"
santa: oh hi sweetie. what do you want for christmas
me: a new owner
santa: -takes off mask-
me: AHHHHHHHHHHH -RUNS AWAY-

"Welcome to South America"
me: -pant- i just ran across two oceans
mexicano: welcome to the border. do you want to go to the free land?
me: ummm -shakes head NO- no habla espanol
mexicano: -takes off wig-
me: AHHHHHHHHHHH -runs away-

to be continued. . .

"Welcome to America"
me: oh look my computer
computer: OH LOOK CAM CHAN OWNS YOU AS A PET
me:. . .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
computer: -virusmode-



you's adventures


you: the sky is falling the sky is falling!

"Welcome to China"
asian: ni har bu har? -parodified-
you: i no speak chinese?
asian: sjbsadkhfadla <--full of asian words and takes off asian hat- you: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

"Welcome to Mirror Land-
you: huh? where am i?
mushroom: oh goodness. i thought there were no more humans anymore
you: . . . -?-
mushroom: -wipes off moldiness-
you: VTF??????

"Welcome to the moldy Cardboard Box"
you: . . . -gag-
VTF: There is no such thing as 'clean' anymore~ >8D -fake smile-
you: -sees fake smile- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!

-runrunrunrun x 99999999-

No comments:

Post a Comment