Sunday, January 18, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION && Done!

*W*'' -setting up blog- ;P

whew...@A@ my eyes are dead. i was editing the old
template layout to make it look like this. 8'D

theme: (?) mangoes? i know, i know, mangoes aren't really all orange, so...THE INSIDE OF A MANGO!

D8 -shot- i think i need some rest.

But first I need to decide on what I'm going to do on this blog~ u___u'' I have way too many abandoned ones. LOL ;w; i guess it'll be random stuff~? aha...I really don't know. need to get off the computer more~ XP



(C) my OC~ 8 u 8 '' i drew her yesterday~

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! U DREW HER?!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN..UR STILL AS GOOD AS BEFORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choco @ LOL i wish~ looking back at old pictures is scary~ XD they look kind of deformed~ * o * ;;

    ReplyDelete